Carol Bontekoe

This blog has been keeping track of my adventures since 2004. The stories and the adventures have come from my college dorm room to Uganda, Peace Corps Kyrgyzstan, learning Dutch in the Netherlands to living in the wilds of Homer, Alaska. I went back to school in Amsterdam to study Theaterwetenschap (Theatre Science) at University of Amsterdam. And now my adventures as a Fruit Fly, a Sexy Unicorn, and creating a movement with Team Sparkle in Chicago.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Keukenhof

Yesterday I went to the Keukenhof in Lisse. It boasts of being the biggest spring time garden in the world. I don't know if that is true or not, but it is really big. I showed up early in the morning which was cool because there weren't many people there. I planned on staying there all day but after the busses started coming in there were just too many people and I had to get out of there. But it is really lovely.
I'm putting up some photos. I don't know if these are even the best photos I took but I felt I needed to put some up. The Keukenhof also claims to be one of the most photographed places in the world. So, if that is true I'm just keeping with tradition and adding my little lot to the bunch.
Enjoy.










1 comments :

  1. *secret smile* said...

    These pictures are absolutely amazing.